Forum iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch de iPhon.fr

Forum utilisateurs Apple iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, forfaits et accessoires

Vous n'êtes pas identifié(e).

Annonce

Bienvenue sur le forum du blog iPhon.fr

Pensez à poster dans la bonne rubrique, respecter les propos des autres internautes, ne pas utiliser le langage SMS, et enfin, à utiliser la fonction 'Recherche' !
Et... Gardez le sens de l'humour, de la convivialité et de la décontraction. On n'est pas là pour se prendre la tête ! ;-)

#1 21-07-2021 10:36:44

nfkjasfas
Banni(e)

I think it should rain now and later in Runescape

Quest requirements to play Shadow of the Storm. Monkey Madness. Legends Quest. Family Crest. Accumulate at minimum 150 Quest Points. The Grand Tree. Tree Gnome village. Garden of Tranquility. Ring of Charos. Speak to King Narode Shareen at The Grand Tree to begin your quest. King Narode: Human, you are welcomed back. I'm looking for you to join me on another mission. The 10th Squad has been sent to another location and I am afraid that they will never return from this location.

And where is this location? It's the Realm of the Demons. Demons were a challenge for me. It was awe-inspiring. You're going too have to go to Zooknock on Ape Atoll though. Zooknock may have a magic trick that will help you blend in with Demons within their world.

Bring your Protect From Melee Prayer along to Zooknock. As you navigate through the maze of skeletons, be sure you bring your Protect From Melee prayer. Then, you return. You need my spells today. King Narode Shareen wrote to me. He wanted me to ask you whether you had any spells to blend in with the Demon's Realm.

Yes, I am. However, I require certain ingredients. The first step is to find me the ashes from any Demon. I need you to fill this mould with a this special ore. It requires some expertise in smithing to turn the bar into a bar and you'll need this particular gem. You'll need some crafting skill and the chisel. Additionally, some magic is required in order to buy a Demonic Amulet. The next step is to speak to King Narode.

If you want to know more about Rsorder RS Gold, please visit rsorder.com

Pied de page des forums

L'iPhone sur iPhon.fr, le blog de l'iPhone - blog iPad

iPhon.fr et son forum ne sont pas liés à Apple, Orange, SFR ou autres et les marques citées sont la propriété de leurs détenteurs respectifs.