Forum iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch de iPhon.fr

Forum utilisateurs Apple iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, forfaits et accessoires

Vous n'êtes pas identifié(e).

Annonce

Bienvenue sur le forum du blog iPhon.fr

Pensez à poster dans la bonne rubrique, respecter les propos des autres internautes, ne pas utiliser le langage SMS, et enfin, à utiliser la fonction 'Recherche' !
Et... Gardez le sens de l'humour, de la convivialité et de la décontraction. On n'est pas là pour se prendre la tête ! ;-)

#1 16-07-2021 07:52:08

Dragonborn
Membre

What is the reason anyone who uses PK do that? For the drops

It's a Shaikahan from Karamja. But it is taller than an ape, and smart as an adult. It was a fairy tale for me, but it is real and took my bag! I'll track down this "monster" for my tome of knowledge.. This is the one I'm talking about. You can find tracks in the bushes surrounding camp. Follow the track method and you will eventually be assaulted. Or not.

Jagex finally decided to clear the wilds of the beloved pking. So they included revenants. Jagex attempted to make it as realistic as possible using NPCs to simulate pkers... However, Jagex did make the revenants slightly faulty, in that you can trap them or run away quick enough, but they did leave out one of the most important components needed to Pking!

Jagex should include the relevant level drops of the Revenants. If we assume that a level 105 (revenant or k) would be in either full dragon or maybe bandos? So, right? If you take that into account why don't Revenants shed their armor or at the very least, a bit of it if you kill them? Jagex might need a higher difficulty level for killing revs.

It was really so hard to kill an ogre? Revenants should be considered in the same manner..they are able to be used to replace them. Jagex may have to offer all levels armors and weapon bonuses. This would be equivalent to the ones an Wild Pking player would typically wear. This seems to be an important step. I believe that revenants must be killed when they are present.

Cheap OSRS Gold, RS 2007 Gold & RS3 Gold | RSorder.com

Pied de page des forums

L'iPhone sur iPhon.fr, le blog de l'iPhone - blog iPad

iPhon.fr et son forum ne sont pas liés à Apple, Orange, SFR ou autres et les marques citées sont la propriété de leurs détenteurs respectifs.